Kassiah

Kassiah

After Hello

After Hello - Lisa Mangum 3-1/2 stars, I think.

I liked this one a lot. Sara's on her own for a couple of hours in NYC for her dad to close on an important business deal. She's a photographer and doesn't know that her life will change when she snaps a picture of Sam on the street. I don't know how to describe what he does other than to say that he finds things that people need, even when they don't exactly know what they're looking for.

When Sara inadvertently gets assigned to find something, Sam helps her out and thus begins their adventure. Sam shows Sara how to trade and she shows him that it's okay to let some things go.

I really enjoyed their dynamic. Though I could have stood a little more kissing (lol), I liked their chemistry and the way their relationship evolved from being complete strangers to more. Sam was pretty swoony, which is a trait that I always appreciate. Sara had a brain and was a sweet girl--I liked her.

I liked some of the other characters, especially Will. I don't want to spoil anything here, so I will just say that I didn't love the end. Though I think it was appropriate for this book, it's not what I wanted. Also, I think the way Sara handled some things with her dad were a little bit unrealistic, but overall, I liked this story, and I think you will too!