Kassiah

Kassiah

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist - David Levithan, Rachel Cohn I saw this page of this book on Pinterest and knew that I had to read it.

If you don't already know, this is the story of musician/songwriter Nick, who's had his heart broken, and Norah, who doesn't really want to fall in love.

Nick sees his ex (who he's still pining over) come in with a new guy:
She is looking so hot and I am feeling so cold and the guy she's with has his hand on her arm in a way that a gay friend would never, ever think of, and I guess that's my own proof.

With the prospect of her coming over to speak to him, he turns to a girl sitting at the bar and asks her if she would mind being his girlfriend for the next five minutes.

And that's pretty much where their story begins. They both get each other, even though they fight it through most of the book. I love the swoon. I love the feeling that I get when I read practically every word that Nick says. I love their relationship and how they are so perfect for each other. I love that neither one of them backs down. I love the music. I love that it's real and that it's hot. I just love it. I don't know what else to say about this famazing book except I want you to read it. ♥