Kassiah

Kassiah

Private Practice

Private Practice - Samanthe Beck This review, with quotes and stuffs, can be found on Fictionators.

4-1/2 stars

Private Practice is a hot, quick read that I think you'll really enjoy. Dr. Ellie Swann returns to her hometown to open a practice and help take care of her diabetic father. After learning that long-time crush Roger has called off his ten-year engagement, Ellie sets out to make him hers. In an effort to be the woman Roger needs, she decides to get "sex lessons" from resident bad boy Tyler Longfoot.

You know how it goes--nothing goes according to plan and soon Ellie and Tyler find themselves wanting more than the original five sessions they've planned. This book was fun--Ellie was smart and snarky, and though she could be naive, I really liked her. Tyler was sexy and the perfect amount of vulnerable. I liked both of their characters and after I was able to get past the kind of unbelievability of the story, I really found that I liked it. This is Samanthe Beck's debut, and I can't wait to read more from her! If you're looking for a quick, sexy read, this is the story for you.

ETA: I can't stop thinking about Tyler, so I'm bumping this one up to 4-1/2 stars :)