Kassiah

Kassiah

Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts: 225 Inspired Projects for Year-Round Celebrations

Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts: 225 Projects and Year-Round Inspiration for Everybody's Favorite Celebrations - Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart I meant to do a review of this book before Christmas--sorry! The great thing about it is the awesome projects for so many holidays. I loved so many of them, and definitely feel inspired by lots of things in here.

I really liked the pictures and how many holidays are covered. I did not like that the directions and a separate supply list for each project was not provided.

Several people said that many of the supplies that are recommended are expensive, and I agree. However, I think that crafty people in general look for alternatives that are more in their price range, so that wasn't really an issue for me.

If you've got a choice between an ebook and the real thing, I definitely say go for the real thing--you are going to want to have this out all year long.